Do you go to work and need to drop your pet at a safe place? Do you want to drop your pet off so that he can have fun playing with other pets?
Day Care at The Bark Club is your answer.
We take of your pet’s needs during the day, ensuring he has burnt his pent up energy and also has had his meals on time.
The Bark Club offers the very best in doggie day care consisting of a spectacular dog park spanning 1,000 sq. ft. or the first floor of the premise.
With our amazing full time dog park staff, your funny family member will be playing, socializing and jumping through hoops in no time.
Pets playing at The Bark Club will each have their temperament evaluated and a personality profile used to determine individual play style and needs.
- 1000 sq. feet indoor dog park which is separated into 2 different areas according to the pets size and temperament. (all boarding includes full day of doggies daycare).
- Full time park staff play, interact and make sure every guest is safe at all times.
- Durable, seamless rubber flooring provides a resilient surface for the pets to play while allowing easy clean up to maintain on sanitary environment, anti-fatigue qualities reduce the amount of stress on your dog’s joints, back and muscles, our rubber flooring also gives the dog better traction and shock absorption as they run, jump and roll, not to mention a super soft surface for your pet to relax on.
- Relaxing down tempo / chill music emanates throughout the entire floor, creating a peaceful vibe and environment for the canine guests.
- Agility equipment, loops, tunnels and toys to exercise and entertain our guest.
Facilities at our Day Care Center :
- Activity Sessions
- Cooling Bowls
- Daily Updates
- Drinking Water Fountain
- Friends & Family Visits
- Hydrate Filtration Water Bowl
- Play Area of 500 sq feet
- Vet On All
- 24 X & Camera Access